Last few weeks i have been working very hard to complete my own site www.bluepearl-design.com.
I am very happy with the results so far and only have 2 pages to complete. These are the blog and forum pages which i plan to add RRS feeds too within the flash.
I decided to keep the site layout and content simple as possible using more images than text.
This site was created in flash which i find myself using more and more lately.
After alot of research i have decided to remove vbseo from the Bluepearl Design forums and update to vBulletin 4. The process went perfectly without any problems.
To be honest I am really only interested in URL rewrites, and in the last few years I have found VBSEO to be bloated and support lacking.
For anybody else interested in uninstalling VBSEO I have found this good post